- Base (holder for clamping jaws)
- Counterpressure plate
- Swinghandle for spindle - Clamping screw
- Pair of clamping jaws 6 mm - 1/4
- Pair of clamps 5 mm
- Pair of clamps 4.75 mm - 3/16
- Pressure piece OP1 4.75 mm - 3/16 + 5 mm
- Thrust piece DIN 4.75 + 5 mm
- Pressure piece OP2 4.75 mm - 3/16 + 5 mm + 6 mm / 1/4".
- Pressure piece OP1 6 mm - 1/4
- Pressure piece DIN 6 mm
- Includes tube cutter with deburring
Hydraulic Brake Flaring tool is a must-have for professionals in the automotive industry.
This universal hydraulic flaring tool set produces high-quality flares on steel brake pipes, making it suitable for use insitu on the vehicle.
Capable of producing SAE and DIN single and double flares (3/16"" and 1/4"" pipe), it comes complete with a reamer for deburring.
The tool is packed in a metal case for storage, and its design ensures ease of use. It can also be used on copper, brass, and aluminum pipes.